- Posted 27 July 2022
- Salary Competitive plus excellent benefits
- DisciplineBrand and Creative
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown!
A bit about the role:
As a Brand Marketing Lead and N Brown you will work with multiple stakeholders to deliver brand and advertising content for owned, earned and paid channels.
Please note, this role has no direct reports and will report into the Head of Marketing for Simply Be.
What you’ll do:
You’ll work with the Head of Brand Marketing to develop and manage large advertising campaigns with external agencies, from briefing to execution:
- Brief activity to external agencies and be responsible for developing campaign strategies and plans
- Work closely with Buying departments to run the product nomination and selection process
- Help shape the design of assets on a given campaign – ensuring they will work for our internal channel leaders
- Attend shoots and styling/fitting sessions to take notes and facilitate work
- Work closely with the Creative Production departments to ensure all campaign assets are developed into workable pieces of advertising for paid media channels like OOH, BVOD and Digital
- Work on paid media partnerships
- Lead the embedding of advertising content within in house channels – working closely with Social, CRM, App and Website teams to create a seamless campaign journey across channels
- Facilitate research in partnership with our research teams and track campaign effectiveness through System 1.
- Produce documents for the wider business to communicate campaign work underway and track/report performance of campaigns against set KPIs
- You’ll track campaign budget and raise and track PO’s associated with the campaign and other external agencies
- You’ll work in tandem with the Brand Marketing Lead for BAU Communications to own and deliver a clear content plan that supports seasonal content, key product categories and the wider marketing strategy.
- You’ll write clear, insight led content briefs for internal Creative teams on below the line execution of campaign themes and associated category stories
- You’ll work closely with the Social Lead and Influencer Lead to generate content led ideas around key moments to support seasonal investment and relevant product categories
- You’ll work with our PR agency to develop and produce impactful PR activity to drive fame for the Simply Be Brand USP
Who you are:
- You’re organised and good at task/time management, a highly effective communicator who positively thrives on stakeholder management
- You feel happy bringing together multiple channels to orchestrate a full customer experience
- You have the energy, enthusiasm and tenacity to drive campaigns forward no matter what
- You might have in-house retail marketing experience (ideally in fashion or similar category)
- You’ll have a passion for creating exciting and impactful campaign materials, promoting inclusive fashion and making a difference to our customers’ lives.
- You’ll have a proven ability to work effectively with ambiguity, be comfortable with shifting timelines and have the ability to prioritise effectively
- You’ll have a good grasp on how various owned, earned and paid channels work together and how to optimise content for each.
- You’ll be aware of trends in the external marketplace
What you need to know before you apply:
Hybrid working – This role will be based at our head office in Manchester with the flexibility to work from home too
- Competitive bonus scheme – we reward you when we succeed
- Company pension scheme which we’ll match up to 5% and if you put in 6% we’ll contribute 8%.
- Life Assurance
- You’ll receive 24 days plus bank holidays. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service and you’ll have the option to purchase an extra 10 days per year.
- Amazing colleague discount scheme across all our brands
- And loads more! For more info https://www.nbrowncareers.co.uk/why-join/your-benefits
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.