- Posted 30 June 2022
- Salary up to £35,000
- DisciplineDigital Technology
Here at N Brown Group, we are looking for an Ecommerce Data Feeds Coordinator to join our Web Operations Team, within the Digital Technology Division.
This role would be suitable for someone who has experience in managing/reviewing content or has been an associate product manager.
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services, and flexible finance.
Working here you will explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things, and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career, and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
About the role
In this role as Data Feeds Coordinator, you will be responsible for implementing the strategy to support our data feeds for Reviews, recommendations, UGC paid search and social, to enhance the customer experience and increase AOV and revenue. This means working as a member of the wider team across N Brown departments to execute the strategy.
What you will do
- Day to day lead and contact across all brands for marketing and third-party feeds.
- Work with Marketing and Voice of the customer teams to increase the number of positive reviews on products we sell.
- Where reviews are largely negative work with merchandising teams to highlight and initiate relevant action on this product thus helping to improve the businesses overall NPS score.
- Implement the varying social proof strategy across the different ranges of categories, products, brands, and channels.
- Learn and have the ability to cover other third-party tools within the web operations team including, One Trust, Recommendations engines and Truefit.
- Escalating issues and managing fixes through for third party tools
What skills will you have
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office and presentation skills.
- Prior knowledge of the products up platform.
- Understand principals of social media marketing.
- Ideally a knowledge and experience of running data feeds this could have been for adwords, Facebook or other similar technologies
What you need to know before you apply:
- Our team has the benefit of Hybrid working
- We’re offering a salary of up to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Working hours are 36.17 hours per week
- Competitive bonus scheme – we reward you when we succeed
- Company pension scheme which we’ll match up to 5% and if you put in 6% we’ll contribute 8%.
- Life Assurance
- You’ll receive 24 days plus bank holidays. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service and you’ll have the option to purchase an extra 10 days per year.
- Amazing colleague discount scheme across all our brands
- And loads more! For more info https://www.nbrowncareers.co.uk/why-join/your-benefits
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.