- Posted 12 June 2022
- SalaryCompetitive plus excellent benefits
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services, and flexible finance.
Working here you will explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things, and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career, and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
A bit about the role:
As an Enterprise Architect you will be of part a technology team who are responsible for both aligning technology strategy with business goals, and for the delivery and governance of high-quality solutions design.
In this role you will be responsible for strategic technology direction, in alignment with business goals via the creation and maintenance of enterprise roadmaps. You will be advising both horizontally and upwards to local and executive decision makers regarding technology risks, constraints, and dependencies within the estate, whilst also managing cross domain architectures and design via the creation, implementation and application of a technology governance framework and associated sign-off processes.
What you’ll do:
- Enterprise and business architecture - Aligning technology strategy with business vision, strategy, and processes.
- Technology Governance – ensuring technology change adheres to agreed standards and principles and is aligned to the enterprise roadmap.
- Emerging technology monitoring - Identifying and assessing new and emerging technologies, products, services, methods and techniques.
- Strategic planning – Working with business stakeholders to create and maintain a strategy and corresponding roadmaps which align to organisational actions, plans and business objectives.
- Domain Architecture– providing oversight and governance to ensure that our Technology roadmaps in-squad align to Product plans.
- Line management and coordination for a team of cross-domain Solution Architects.
Who you are:
- You will have proven experience in an architecture or similar senior technology role.
- You will have the ability to lead others through organisational and technology change.
- You can demonstrate the ability to work with imperfect information in a fast-paced retail environment.
- You can maintain a high standard of evidenced designs and documentation
- You will have a track record of delivering large and complex design initiatives.
- You will be experienced in, and accountable for making decisions that impact the success of initiatives, ensuring we meet outcomes on time and to budget
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills, facilitating collaboration between stakeholders at all levels, regardless of their diverse objectives.
- You will be used to performing an extensive range and variety of complex technical and/or professional work activities.
- Competitive bonus scheme – we reward you when we succeed
- Company pension scheme which we’ll match up to 5% and if you put in 6% we’ll contribute 8%.
- Life Assurance
- You’ll receive 24 days plus bank holidays. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service and you’ll have the option to purchase an extra 10 days per year.
- Amazing colleague discount scheme across all our brands
- And loads more! For more info https://www.nbrowncareers.co.uk/why-join/your-benefits
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.