- Posted 28 July 2022
- Salary Up to £26,000 depending on experience
- DisciplineFinancial Services & Customer Operations
Marketing Executive – Financial Services
Here at N Brown we have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our Financial Services (FS) division. Reporting to the FS Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the N Brown Group credit marketing plan across our portfolio of retail brands, to help optimise credit marketing opportunities and to drive key credit KPIs through all channels.
You will support the delivery of new propositions/services that meet customer needs and generate commercial value for N Brown, working with wider business stakeholders to deliver tactical campaigns including but not limited to Trading, Brand & Creative, Ecommerce, Buying & Merchandising. You will work with the wider FS commercial team on a day-to-day basis, collaborating to develop effective customer communications, and to meet both personal and commercial annual objectives.
Your role as FS Marketing Executive:
- Support the FS Marketing Manager in the delivery of the annual FS Marketing plan, with a focus on customer insight, retail and FS KPIs, and that it meets regulatory requirements and drives good customer outcomes. Support FS Marketing Manager to help embed FS in retail marketing planning and processes - looking to optimise ways of working and collaborative planning with the wider business.
- Engage retail marketing and trading to ensure the effective and timely overlay of relevant FS messaging/benefits across all appropriate retail communications. Develop, plan and execute tactical campaigns that support achieving credit retention and utilisation targets - working closely with trading, retail marketing, ecommerce, UX/DT and CRM teams.
- Create, position and manage content for FS-led promotional activity and campaigns, ensuring the credit offer is communicated in a fresh/compelling way. Test and report on campaign performance through the customer journey and efficacy of activity.
- Support the new product development programme, inputting into customer journey and communications strategy. Includes new insurance programmes for 2022. Work with UX Team to help drive FS sales through optimisation of the customer journey.
- Work with strategy and insight teams in understanding customer and competitive developments to ensure credit is presented in the most compelling way. Constantly testing and optimising the marketing approach. Ensure all marketing is in-line with regulations, regular reviews are undertaken, and Audit and Governance requirements are met.
What experience are we looking for?
* At least two year’s experience working in a marketing function is required.
* Good understanding of working in digital, with websites/ecommerce.
* Familiarity with CRM, performance media, and campaign analysis/reporting.
* An enthusiastic, self-starting and proactive approach.
* Collaborative with strong communication skills and comfortable presenting campaign performance to wider stakeholders.
* Organised and able to manage multiple projects, with a keen attention to detail.
* Creative-thinking, able to generate opportunities/ideas and communicate them.
* Degree level education within Marketing/Media/Communications is beneficial.
* A background of Marketing within retail, ecommerce, a technical or regulated industry, or Financial Services experience is beneficial but not essential.
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
What’s in it for you?
As FS Marketing Executive at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary plus pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.