- Posted 25 July 2022
- Salary Competitive plus excellent benefits
- DisciplineBrand and Creative
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
A bit about the role:
You’ll be a talented, passionate designer with art-direction experience. You’ll have a portfolio and personality that displays talent and the ability to bring ideas to life. You’ll work with our team of senior creatives to deliver high quality concepts and digital assets for use across multiple digital touchpoints (web, social, email etc.) adhering to brand guidelines.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll think creatively and support the creation and production of creative campaigns through design and art-direction
- You’ll ensure all projects are delivered to a consistently high standard and on time.
- You’ll help build excellent relationships with our colleagues across the business
- You’ll ensure all design work adheres to brand guidelines and is fit for purpose
- You’ll take down design briefs and translate these into creative yet practical
- You’ll present finalised ideas and concepts to stakeholders
- You’ll react positively to feedback
Who you are:
- You’ll have a design degree or qualification (or example of work, professional or personal, to the equivalent level)
- You’ll have excellent knowledge of Adobe suite (XD, Indesign, Photoshop and more)Creative; an eye for good creative that tells engaging stories.
- You’ll have good communication skills; ability to take a brief and understand requirements
- You’ll be adaptable; be able to easily adapt to the fast-paced nature of the business
- You’ll be self motivated; operate both individually and as a team player, and perform well under pressure
- You’ll be accurate with an eye for detail
- You’ll innovative; be interested in new and alternative design techniques and tool.
- You’ll be eager to learn; be focused on development.
- You’ll have experience in online retail and fashion desirable
What you need to know before you apply:
Hybrid working – This role will be based at our head office in Manchester with the flexibility to work from home too
- Competitive bonus scheme – we reward you when we succeed
- Company pension scheme which we’ll match up to 5% and if you put in 6% we’ll contribute 8%.
- Life Assurance
- You’ll receive 24 days plus bank holidays. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service and you’ll have the option to purchase an extra 10 days per year.
- Amazing colleague discount scheme across all our brands
- And loads more! For more info https://www.nbrowncareers.co.uk/why-join/your-benefits
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.