- Posted 02 August 2022
- Salary Competitive plus excellent benefits
- DisciplineBrand and Creative
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown!
A bit about the role:
You’ll provide operational production assistance, working closely with the Planning team to monitor, measure and report on the key milestones for all multi-channel productions and managing the approval cycles.
Support the improvements in production disciplines, timeliness and quality of output across our internal teams and external partners, by identifying efficiencies and improvements through a people, process and technology approach.
Support the BAU relationships with Marketing Production partners, for all the N Brown Brands in the most efficient, quality focussed and cost-effective manner. Bringing clearly identified disciplines and process innovation to the changing landscape of marketing communications for N Brown.
What you’ll do:
* Manage and own the systemic and manual workflow production tools for all online and offline projects. Educate the wider business on good practice and adherence to all processes.
* Be the gatekeepers for all multi-channel production being processed by our internal departments and external partners. Lead daily production meetings to ensure no business risks.
* Work cross functionally as the main point of contact for all internal and external teams. Liaising and negotiating with colleagues and external teams, to meet business critical deadlines on management of photographic samples. Escalating issues where appropriate and re-planning when key milestones are not achieved.
* Responsible for ensuring that all production projects adhere to business process and schedule. Record and report on performance against schedule. Forecast, monitor and manage any business risks, work with all departments to formalise and adhere to a back-up plan to achieve business critical milestones.
* Technical and business critical decisions on all time sensitive productions and implementation of any new business processes that are not seen as BAU on all workstreams. Create and ensure adherence to stringent quality control processes through multi-channel projects.
* Manage, capacity plan and communicate potential cost/time/quality impacts to all stakeholders for a £10 million offline process.
* Monitor and support operational internal & external SLA’s, KPI’s, providing reports and analysis for constant improvements.
* Support the development of new ways of working and knowledge share with the wider team. Targeting best practice methodology, communication and decision-making excellence for long term cost efficiencies.
* Manage and challenge change to meet organisational expectations, reducing additional costs for late changes and supporting the risk reduction across all channels.
* Deliver all projects to the best quality on time.
Who you are:
* Knowledge of online/offline retail production.
* Excellent organisation skills/attention to detail.
* Works well under pressure and to deadlines.
* Awareness of creative content, sample management and photography, digital, pre-media and print.
* Good communication and influencing skills with the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
* Good project and change management skills.
* Pro-active, positive & flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
* Supports team development by sharing experience and expertise.
* An open-minded, flexible and positive attitude toward new challenges, with a willingness to implement change as and when necessary.
* A working knowledge of all Creative software and Microsoft Office is essential, and a knowledge of Proof HQ and Job Manager would be beneficial.
What you need to know before you apply:
Hybrid working – This role will be based at our head office in Manchester with the flexibility to work from home too
- Competitive bonus scheme – we reward you when we succeed
- Company pension scheme which we’ll match up to 5% and if you put in 6% we’ll contribute 8%.
- Life Assurance
- You’ll receive 24 days plus bank holidays. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service and you’ll have the option to purchase an extra 10 days per year.
- Amazing colleague discount scheme across all our brands
- And loads more! For more info https://www.nbrowncareers.co.uk/why-join/your-benefits
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.