- Posted 16 May 2022
- SalaryUp to £20,500 plus excellent benefits
- DisciplineBrand and Creative
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
A bit about the role:
Within this role you will manage samples within the Sample Centre.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll record delivery and dispatch of samples.
- You’ll manage the storage of samples in an ordered and accessible manner.
- You’ll dispatch samples for as requested via our internal workflow system
- You’ll monitor delivery of samples to deadlines and chase missing samples from product team as appropriate.
- You’ll assist in the collation and completion of sample status reports.
- Any other duty as required by the line manager commensurate with the post.
Who you are:
- You’ll be computer literate on Mac or PC.
- You’ll be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Knowledge of Smartsheets would be useful.
- You’ll have excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- You’ll be pro-active, positive & flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You’ll have problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Competitive bonus scheme – we reward you when we succeed
- Company pension scheme which we’ll match up to 5% and if you put in 6% we’ll contribute 8%.
- Life Assurance
- You’ll receive 24 days plus bank holidays. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service and you’ll have the option to purchase an extra 10 days per year.
- Amazing colleague discount scheme across all our brands
- And loads more! For more info https://www.nbrowncareers.co.uk/why-join/your-benefits
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.