- Salary Competitive + Benefits
- Discipline Brand and Creative
- Contact NameJenny Morris
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown!
A bit about the role:
As a CRM Manager you’ll lead and manage the CRM team to drive all customer facing relationship marketing activities, along with investment management, to drive both consumer file and demand growth through the execution of profitable activity. You’ll drive customer performance in addition to the share of customer wallet through all available channels, product ranges and services.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll manage the segmentation of the brand database to drive customer programmes & improve long term quality and profitability of the customer file
- You’ll develop & deliver multichannel CRM programmes to retain customers across all stages of the lifecycle.
- You’ll deliver the strategy around email including channel development
- You’ll manage the delivery of the consumer communications plan, including creative execution, customer selection, test activity & results in order to drive the required sales plan.
- You’ll manage the investment plan for retention activity ensuring budgets are kept to plan.
- You’ll recruit, train, develop & manage the CRM team to deliver their objectives. Hold 1-1 & team meetings to ensure targets are met.
What you need to know before you apply:
Hybrid working – This role will be based at our head office in Manchester with the flexibility to work from home too
- Competitive bonus scheme – we reward you when we succeed
- Company pension scheme which we’ll match up to 5% and if you put in 6% we’ll contribute 8%.
- Life Assurance
- You’ll receive 24 days plus bank holidays. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service and you’ll have the option to purchase an extra 10 days per year.
- Amazing colleague discount scheme across all our brands
- And loads more! For more info https://www.nbrowncareers.co.uk/why-join/your-benefits
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.