- Salary Up to £32,000 DOE
- Discipline Product and Trade
- Contact NameRoberta Friar
At N Brown, we have an exciting opportunity to join our in-house Digital Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced PPC Lead / Senior PPC Executive to help deliver multi-million-pound Paid Search campaigns. The role will primarily sit within one of our Brand Tribes, however you will support across our portfolio of retail brands, covering Women’s Fashion, Men’s Fashion and Home and Technology categories. Reporting directly into the PPC Manager, you will help drive innovation within the Paid Search space to keep N Brown at the forefront of the PPC industry.
What you’ll be responsible for as a PPC Lead:
- Managing the day-to-day activation of your accounts across Google & Bing to ensure business KPIs are met.
- Working alongside the PPC Manager to deliver on-budget and on-target campaigns that drive business growth and profitability.
- Pro-actively identify areas of opportunity within the accounts to maximise performance and ROI.
- Working with internal stakeholders in Trade, Marketing and Product teams to ensure business goals and objectives are achieved.
- Working with PPC Manager to define and implement best practice guidelines and ways of working for the team.
- Drawing valuable insights from data to inform business leaders and help shape future decision making within the team.
- Coaching and mentoring of PPC Executives, ensuring all work is checked and completed to a high standard.
- Monitoring key industry trends and updates, ensuring you remain an expert in your field.
- Proposing and implementing A/B and multi-variate test cases to improve performance.
- Working alongside Google and our Agency partners, ensuring we are the first to test and trial new products in the market
What you’ll get from us
- Salary of up to £32,000 (DOE).
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme which is based on both individual and company-wide performance.
- Hybrid working arrangements post COVID with a mix of Office and Home working depending on your role and the needs of the team.
- Safe and secure office space based in bustling Northern Quarter, always available to any colleague who wants or needs it.
- Flexible working
- 24 days holiday which increases with length of service, plus bank holidays.
- Holiday purchase scheme allowing colleagues to purchase up to an additional 10 days per year.
- Fantastic employee discount scheme across our entire range.
- Training & development throughout your career.
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted share scheme
- Train/Tram season ticket loan scheme
- Pass perks
- Apple Employee Purchase Programme
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years’ PPC experience, ideally within a retail / ecommerce environment (required)
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior team members (preferable)
- Experience working with SA360 and Google Analytics (preferable)
- A ‘growth’ mindset and the ability to constantly learn new trends and new skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail.
- A problem solver with an appetite to think outside the box and challenge convention
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A great team player who enjoys contributing to the wider success of a business
About N Brown
N Brown Group is one of the UK’s largest online retailers, encompassing some of the most well-known British brand like JD Williams, Simply Be, Jacamo and Home Essentials. With over 150 years’ experience trading in the heart of Manchester, our vision is to become the universally loved experts in fashion that fits by helping our customers’ look and feel amazing through our trusted family of brands.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
We are proud to be N Brown.