- Salary Up to £30,000 DOE
- Discipline Brand and Creative
- Contact NameRachel Huddleston
N Brown – who we are and why work for us?
At N Brown, we’re committed to building a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive environment that values equality for all. Our vision is that by ‘championing inclusion, we’ll become the most loved and trusted fashion retailer’. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are, therefore, at the heart of our culture.
We’re a forward-thinking digital retailer with a financial services proposition to be proud of. We’re customer-obsessed, serving them through three core brands: JD Williams, Simply Be, and Jacamo. We’re experienced, with over 160 years of trading under our belt. We’re inclusive, as we believe in fashion without boundaries; and we’re sustainable, striving to make as little impact on the planet as possible.
We’re looking for a Paid Social and Display Lead to join our team! Paid Social and Display are at the forefront of the charge to deliver engaging and inspiring campaigns. Our vision for paid social and Display is to harness the integral role they play in the media mix, rethinking the approach to planning and continue to disrupt the landscape of digital advertising.
What’s in it for you?
* Hybrid working and
* 24 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) with the option to buy an additional 10 days
* Annual bonus scheme
* Enhanced maternity and adoption leave
* Company pension with up to 8% N Brown contribution
* Mental Health support both internally and externally, including access to our wellbeing champions and counselling services
* A range of financial wellbeing support
* Colleague discount across all N Brown brands
* Onsite café with subsidised rates and local restaurant discounts!
* Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
* Paid volunteer time – all our colleagues can take a full day paid to volunteer for a charity of their choice
What will you do as a Paid Social and Display Lead at N Brown?
* You will deliver the end-to-end management and deliverables of specified paid social campaigns from implementation to optimisation, ensuring its delivery to time, budget, and quality standards.
* You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all Paid Social activities.
* You will work with an agency to manage and deliver specified display campaigns ensuring delivering to time, budget and quality standards.
* You will brief creative teams and control the creative output across multiple platforms. You will learn the impact of creative on the success of a campaign and use that knowledge to inform campaign consistency.
* You will be able to measure the success of Paid Social and Display campaigns against set objectives and targets.
* You will be able to monitor and report on paid social media performance using tools such as Google Analytics and specific social media platform analytics.
* You will understand overarching Brand and digital channel strategy, able to challenge with insight.
What skills and experience will you have?
* You’ll have a passion for ecommerce marketing. A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Paid Social Marketing is required and experience of Display is desirable.
* You’ll have a creative mindset, attention to detail and curiosity to continually test and learn. You’ll have previous experience of writing creative briefs and be familiar with display and paid social ad formats.
* You’ll have previous hands on experience with Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest etc. Display platforms advantageous
* You’ll have strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insight. You’ll have great presentation skills and be confident in presenting key findings back to senior stakeholders.
* You’ll have good knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing reports, formulas, and pivot tables.
* You’ll be a self-starter with a flexible, approachable attitude and good problem-solving skills
* You’ll be a dedicated team player and you will be an ambassador for Paid Social and Display and able to mentor junior members of the team
Our promise to you:
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What happens when you apply to a role at N Brown?
As soon as we receive your application, we’ll send you an email to let you know. We always aim to come back to you as soon as possible with an update and we really appreciate you taking the time to apply for a role with us. Good luck!