- Salary Up to £28,000 6 Months FTC
- Discipline Brand and Creative
- Contact NameMary McClenahan
We are now looking to recruit a Social Media Lead to join our team here at N Brown. In this role you will focus on ensuring our brands are creatively represented across all relevant social media channels and influencer outreach
Your role as Social Media & Influencer Lead
- To ensure our brands are creatively represented, in-line with the brand strategy and broader aesthetic guidelines, across all relevant social platforms.
- Assist the Head of Brand Marketing & Brand Lead in development of the organic social and influencer strategy & weekly comms plan supporting and amplifying the overarching strategy.
- To work with colleagues across the business to ensure plans are aligned and customers are engaged in the optimum manner, meeting relevant KPIs and communication objectives.
- Working with the wider Brand Marketing Team and Creative Department in the efficient creation of world-class assets that can be used across all channels
- To responsibly manage our social media accounts across a number of social platforms & work with key platform owners to ensure plans and content are innovative, and that best practice is followed at all times.
- To increase reach, engagement and social-revenues through best-in-class product & brand storytelling.
- Implementing influencer and Social Media strategies.
- Managing relationships with key influencers, monitoring brand representation and effectiveness.
- Liaison with external agencies as applicable
What experience are we looking for?
- Experience within a social media, or content-creation role at a similar level, either in-house or an agency.
- Experience of using Facebook & Instagram
- Specific ability around planning and project management of campaigns, leading creative meetings and budget management.
- Experience of running influencer marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Impeccable writing skills and an eye for detail.
- Proficient in brief writing
- Proven successes in digital marketing social channels specifically.
- Strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to act with initiative.
- Experience of developing new approaches in social
As Brand Marketing Lead at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum (DOE) plus pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.