- Posted 18 July 2022
- Salary Up to £35,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits
- DisciplineBrand and Creative
A rare opportunity to join one of our leading fashion brands (Simply Be) as Social Media Lead has become available.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Social expert to bring energy and enthusiasm to the task of shaping our social platforms. You will play a key role in driving forward our social content strategy and growing our presence across existing platforms, as well as identifying new opportunities to grow our brand community.
Your role as Social Media Lead:
- Ensure our brands are creatively represented, in-line with the brand strategy and broader aesthetic guidelines, across all relevant social platforms.
- Assist the Head of Brand Marketing & Brand Lead in development of the organic social and weekly comms plan supporting and amplifying the overarching strategy.
- Build relationships with colleagues across the business to ensure plans are aligned and customers are engaged in the optimum manner, meeting relevant KPIs and communication objectives.
- Work with the Influencer Lead, wider Brand Marketing Team and Creative Department in the efficient creation of world-class assets that can be used across all channels
- Responsibly manage our social media accounts across a number of social platforms & work with key platform owners to ensure plans and content are innovative, and that best practice is followed at all times.
- Increase reach, engagement and social-revenues through best-in-class product & brand storytelling.
- Implement influencer and Social Media strategies.
- Liaison with external agencies as applicable
- Identify trends and opportunities to improve brand saliency
What experience are we looking for?
- Proven track record of demonstrating exceptional understanding of social media – content ideation/optimisation, building and engaging communities, reporting, planning and execution of social first campaigns
- Experience of using various social platforms amd social tools for analysis of results
- Specific ability around planning and project management of campaigns, leading creative meetings and budget management.
- Experience of running influencer marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Impeccable writing skills and an eye for detail.
- Proficient in brief writing
- Proven successes in digital marketing social channels specifically.
- Strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to act with initiative.
- Experience of developing new approaches in social. Innovative, with a drive to test, learn and make recommendations for improvement.
- A passion to bring all women into the fashion conversation.
- Competitive bonus scheme – we reward you when we succeed
- Company pension scheme which we’ll match up to 5% and if you put in 6% we’ll contribute 8%.
- Life Assurance
- You’ll receive 24 days plus bank holidays. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service and you’ll have the option to purchase an extra 10 days per year.
- Amazing colleague discount scheme across all our brands
- And loads more! For more info https://www.nbrowncareers.co.uk/why-join/your-benefits
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.
We are proud to be N Brown.