- Salary £20,568.18
- Discipline Product and Trade
- Contact NameHoa Thai
We’re a top ten UK clothing and footwear digital retailer, with a home proposition. We serve our customers through distinct retail brands including JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo. We’re an experienced retailer having gained over 160 years of trading and we also have a financial services proposition, allowing our customers to spread the cost of shopping with us. We’re inclusive, as we believe in fashion without boundaries, sustainable, as we strive to make as little impact on the planet and focused on the future, as we are ALWAYS looking for ways to develop our business and serve our customers better.
Our Vision as a business is that by ‘championing inclusion, we’ll become the most loved and trusted fashion retailer’. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is therefore central to our culture. We’re committed to both building a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive environment that values equality for all.
We are looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant Apprentice to join our Womenswear Merchandising team. The role reports to a Merchandiser/Senior Merchandiser, supporting with administrational actions to enable delivery of the product strategy by having the right stock in the right place at the right time. The aim is to maximise commercial opportunities through the effective management of inventory, driving demand and service through improved availability and forecasting and reducing markdown to maximise profit.
What will you do as a Merchandising Admin Assistant:
- Generate daily and weekly reports.
- Action issues from Back to Basics report and respond to customer relationship management within the agreed timings.
- Action department cancellations
- Identify held orders/pre-sale orders
- Manage customer expectations though accurate and timely communication with our customer service operations
- Maintain delivery dates due to warehouse issues, trading conditions, supplier issues etc..
- Raise and maintain purchase orders
- Ensure ‘general housekeeping’ to maintain the integrity of the order file
- Ad hoc duties are also an essential daily part of the role as you are providing full administrative support to the team
- With the support of your manager, dedicate the required 6 hours a week off the job training to complete the relevant apprenticeship activities.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working and staggered start times to give you the flexibility you may need
- Enhanced maternity and adoption leave
- A range of financial wellbeing support
- 24 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays) with the option to buy an additional 10 over the year
- Mental Health support both internally and externally via our wellbeing champions and counselling services
- Company pension with up to 8% N Brown contribution
- Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
- Colleague discount across all our N Brown Group brands and onsite café with subsidised rates and local restaurant discounts!
- Annual bonus scheme
- Paid volunteer time – N brown offer all colleagues a full day paid to volunteer for a charity of their choice
What experience and skills will you have:
- Good administrative, communication and organisation skills
- A keen interest in fashion, retail and customer first
- Driven & motivated
- Retail experience preferred
Our promise to you:
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What happens when you apply to a role at N Brown?
As soon as we receive your application you will get an email notification that this has been received. We always aim to come to you as soon as possible with an update and we really appreciate you taking the time to apply for a role with us- good luck!