- Salary Up to £52,000 per annum
- Discipline Digital Technology
Here at N Brown we are looking to recruit a Product Manager to join our Digital Product team! You will be pivotal in getting stuff done with our squads, whilst also balancing the wider business needs. The ideal candidate will be able to quantify real customer problems and work with developers, designers and analysts to create experiences that solve these problems. The role also has externally facing elements which are outside of the squad development process (interfacing with other areas of the business to gather their requirements/understanding where the fashion market is today/what other e-commerce companies are doing). You must have previous experience of working in product.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working and flexible start times
- 24 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) with the option to buy an additional 10 days
- Annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced maternity and adoption leave
- Company pension with up to 8% N Brown contribution
- Mental Health support both internally and externally, including access to our wellbeing champions and counselling services
- A range of financial wellbeing support
- Colleague discount across all N Brown brands
- Onsite café with subsidised rates and local restaurant discounts!
- Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
- Paid volunteer time – all our colleagues can take a full day paid to volunteer for a charity of their choice
Your role as Product Manager here at N Brown;
- Own the end to end experience for a given area, involving multiple stakeholders
- Engage with stakeholders to formulate the vision, strategy and roadmap for your product and execute it well by delivering high quality customer experiences that solve real customer problems
- Understanding of product market fit and the iterative process to creating products (minimum viable product, minimum marketable product etc)
- Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders for their product
- Go to person for a given product area – you know the product inside and out so can champion its features
- Effectively document and explain new requirements to the squad using user stories, personas, and acceptance tests and help the team in breaking down pieces of work/epic into smaller, deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered faster
- Steer sprint/release planning sessions by working with colleagues to plan sprints/releases that deliver maximum business value in least effort
- Create and own OKRs which align to the product/business strategy
- Monitor competitor activity and overseas market trends
- Drive the acceptance and adoption of ideas and improvements with product and technology stakeholders
- Present to other areas of the business (monthly showcase/quarterly business review) on my product with a focus on value delivered
- Lead discovery work for a new customer problem, collaborating with developers and UX to prototype and validate hypotheses
- Clear prioritisation to always work on the most important initiative at that moment in time
- Provide support to lead product managers and Director of Product
What skills and experience you’ll need:
- Knowledge and experience of product management best practice & methodologies.
- Proven success of having managed a complex product that led to the delivery of significant value to your stakeholders
- Customer centric mentality, prioritising work that solves real customer problems
- Clear communicator who can explain complex technology approaches to non-technical audiences Effective at stakeholder management – the right people know the right level of information
- Understand user research/design thinking concepts and applied those for your product work
- Good knowledge in the use of tools & techniques for backlog prioritisation, managing dependencies and for gaining insights using available data points
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the technologies relevant to product management
- Knowledge and experience of software development methodologies and processes
Our promise to you:
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What happens when you apply to a role at N Brown?
As soon as we receive your application, we’ll send you an email to let you know. We always aim to come back to you as soon as possible with an update and we really appreciate you taking the time to apply for a role with us. Good luck!