- Salary Up to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Discipline Digital Technology
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Does the idea of joining a 'start up' division within a business excite you?
Well look no further…!
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Test Analyst with a proven track record of commercial delivery of technology value to join a new ‘start-up’ division within N Brown. As a member of the Castle project team, you’ll be at the heart of a unique and exciting venture to assemble a new financial services platform. With a background in technology disruption or financial services (preferably retail credit), you’ll leverage your industry knowledge to drive the key sourcing and commercials for the platform. Operating like an independent start-up, within an established organisation, you’ll be completely at home with agile frameworks and will fully embrace iterative and flexible commercial approaches.
As a Test Analyst, you will design, specify and execute system and acceptance tests, using agile development methods. You will apply software quality standards, including appropriate use of automation tools. You will engage with stakeholders for test specification and to communicate test results. You will design complex test cases and test scripts, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting test outcomes.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working
- 24 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) with the option to buy an additional 10 days
- Annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced maternity and adoption leave
- Access to Apricity, a self-funding IVF benefit at a reduced rate
- Company pension with up to 8% N Brown contribution
- Mental Health support both internally and externally, including access to our wellbeing champions and counselling services
- A range of financial wellbeing support
- Colleague discount across all N Brown brands
- Onsite café with subsidised rates and local restaurant discounts!
- Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
- Paid volunteer time – all our colleagues can take a full day paid to volunteer for a charity of their choice
What you will do as a Test Analyst?
- Designs, develops and executes test plans and test cases. Implements scalable and reliable automated tests and frameworks.
- Selects appropriate testing approach, including manual and automated testing.
- Analyses and reports on test activities, results, issues and risks, including the work of others.
- Develops acceptance criteria related to functional and non-functional requirements, business processes, features, user stories and business rules.
- Makes technical changes to existing and distributes new quality standards.
- Engages with delivery teams to confirm that products developed meet the service acceptance criteria and are to the required standard.
- Provides input into change control processes.
What skills and experience will you have?
- Writing test plans, scripts and cases
- Executing tests in line with test plans
- Test progress and outcome reporting
- Monitoring tools, including Grafana, Kibana
- Performance testing, including tools, e.g., JMeter
- Browser and device testing tools, including AWS Device Farm/BrowserStack/Other
- Agile development methodologies
Our promise to you:
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What happens when you apply to a role at N Brown?
As soon as we receive your application, we’ll send you an email to let you know. We always aim to come back to you as soon as possible with an update and we really appreciate you taking the time to apply for a role with us. Good luck!