- Salary £23,000
- Discipline Product and Trade
- Contact NameJonny Holloway
As the Account Manager you will build and manage a working relationships with our external partners and work to deliver N Brown product to them in a timely and professional manner and be the partner’s main point of contact for any queries. You will also liaise with our internal buying and merchandising teams to maximise stock intake and replenishment so that we are trading our product to partners to maximum effect.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Order book maintenance (managing intake and commitment dates and working to maximise launch availability).
- Managing multiple partner’s critical paths to ensure launch dates are met.
- Working with the Partnerships Operations Manager to ensure stock gets to partner in timely manner.
- Managing the stock file (to identify trading opportunities or potential service issues).
- Working with internal Assistant Merchandisers/Merchandisers on stock queries.
- Assist with performance analysis (weekly and seasonal).
- Manage ’time and action’ to ensure orders are raised to meet all required launch dates
- Update and maintain line cards recommending action
- Using historical analysis, present conclusions to line manager & buyer to support range planning
- Review and amend colour/size ratio breakdowns considering MOQs and lead times to ensure the appropriate levels of availability at all times.
- Prepare and present weekly trading information within the department.
- Ad-hoc duties are also an essential daily part of the Account Manager role, also providing administrative support when required.
- Deputise for line Manager.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience preferred working as an Assistant Merchandiser/Account Manager
- Driven & motivated
- A thorough understanding of stock management
- A good knowledge of Excel
- Great communication, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- An interest in product
In return, you’ll receive great training, varied and interesting development opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.