- Posted 18 January 2022
- DisciplineDigital Technology
Here at N Brown, we are looking for an Agile Delivery Manager to join our Digital Technology team! We’re looking for an experienced delivery managers in agile, project management and programme delivery who have experience in embedding and establishing agile ways of working within a fast-paced commercial business.
In this role you will work as part of a squad to enable successful delivery of a set of technology products / services or transformation within a complex technology portfolio and drive delivery for them. You’ll be a master of delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
Your role as an Agile Delivery Manager:
- Facilitate daily squad stand-up meetings and other squad ceremonies, facilitating the planning and refinement meetings, retrospectives and ensure that user stories are translated into actionable tasks for team to work on during the current sprint
- Working with squads to facilitate and enable effective delivery of change and service capability
- Accountable for complex technology delivery involving multiple internal / external stakeholders, and drive the communication and visualisation of progress / transparency / visibility of technology delivery
- Create transparency and predictability across your teams using appropriate tool and metrics including story mapping, roadmaps, sprint plans, burn down charts, cycle times, value stream maps and release plans
- Handle conflicting priorities well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented and opinionated team
- Identify and remove impediments faced by the team by working with the delivery team and other stakeholders and proactively manage any risks/ delays in the commitments
What experience are we looking for?
- Relevant experience working as an Agile Delivery / Project Manager
- Have proven success in delivery of a set of technology products / services or transformation within a complex technology portfolio
- Knowledge of Agile, Lean, and Waterfall methods with proven aptitude to employing these in a pragmatic way with teams. Solid examples of how this approach has achieved business outcome
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player who could work collaboratively with other members of the team
- Strong decision making and prioritisation skills, especially when multiple trade-offs are involved, and faster decision are required